venerdì 25 settembre 2026

Esercizi verb to be

Esercizi Interattivi di Inglese

Verbo TO BE, Espressioni Idiomatiche e Strutture della Lingua

A. Completa i mini dialoghi con la forma corretta del verbo to be (usa forme contratte dove possibile)
1. "Hello, Peter. How you today?"
"I fine but my mother in bed with the flu."
2. "How much the trousers in the window?"
"They 15 euro."
"They expensive!"
3. "What your father's job?"
"He a taxi driver and my mother a teacher."
4. "What time it, please?"
"It 8 o'clock."
" you late for work?"
"No, I on time."
5. "What the weather like in Sicily?"
"It sunny but it hot."
6. "How old your grandmother, Paul?"
"She nearly 80 and very well. Next Sunday it her birthday."
7. "Paul often in London for work."
"What his job?"
"He a technician."
8. "How much a bus ticket to the city centre?"
"It 2 euro."
" it expensive?"
"No, it ."
B. Abbina la domanda della colonna di sinistra alla risposta corretta della colonna di destra (scrivi la lettera a-j)
1. What's your job? []
2. Is this your car? []
3. How much is this watch? []
4. Are you late for the conference? []
5. How are you? []
6. Are the children sleepy? []
7. How old are your boys? []
8. How much bread is there? []
9. Why are you in a hurry? []
10. Are there many students in your class? []
a. It's 80 euro.
b. Yes, I am. I'm very late.
c. Because I'm late for the train.
d. Yes, there are 30.
e. No, it isn't. My car is in the garage.
f. There's one loaf.
g. Fine, thanks, and you?
h. Yes, they are in bed.
i. I'm a barber.
j. Peter is 10 and Paul is 12.
C. Scegli la risposta corretta per ciascun quesito
1. Come si traduce la frase "Mia madre ha 45 anni"?[cite: 2]
2. Quale frase è corretta per chiedere l'ora?[cite: 2]
3. Come si chiede "Quanto costano i biglietti?" in inglese?[cite: 2]
4. Traduci correttamente l'espressione "Avere freddo":[cite: 2]
5. Qual è la traduzione corretta di "Il bambino ha molta sete"?[cite: 2]
6. Completa la frase: "___ a TV in your bedroom?"[cite: 2]
7. Come si chiede com'è il tempo atmosferico in un determinato luogo?[cite: 2]
8. Qual è la risposta corretta per la domanda "What is your schoolmate like?"[cite: 2]
9. Scegli la forma corretta per completare la frase: "The trousers in the window ___ expensive."[cite: 2]
10. Completa il dialogo: "Why ___ you in a hurry?" – "Because I'm late!"[cite: 2]

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Cerca nel blog